- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved compatibility with the most recent version of iOS.
Crescent Solitaire Classic - relax with something original! Created for those who enjoy a challenge, its intuitive design and simple controls make it a joy to play.
Using two decks of 104 cards, this card game is an original, hard brain teaser similar in difficulty to Forty Thieves Solitaire or Spider Solitaire. It tests your skills and occasionally your patience, but that makes it even more rewarding! To win a round, clear the table of all the cards by placing them in sequence on the foundations. Move the cards between the columns of the crescent, or shuffle them when you are stuck.
Multiple features are included to aide you along the way. There’s a handy hint system to give you a helpful nudge in the right direction. The unlimited undo will let you have a chance at fixing your mistakes. There’s also a concise tutorial for those new to the game.
We’ve included multiple score bonuses to help you collect those all-important points and our score builder mode rewards dedicated players.
* A hard game for players who want to enjoy something unique.
* Multiple ways to score working in tandem with our Score Build mode similar to our other card games - e.g. Magic Towers and Pyramid Solitaire Ancient Egypt.
* Beautiful animations with a hint of glamor on green velvet.
* Intuitive controls and smooth card play.
* A universal app designed for both mobile phones and tablet devices
We hope you’ll agree that this rarity of a card game is the best version of Crescent Solitaire on the app store.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.0.9
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.10
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.0.11
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.0.12
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.0.14