Minor Bugs Fixed!
Optimized for IOS 15, iPadOS 15!
Simple line drawing is designed for kids or children to learn drawing somethings by using simple lines. This app will teach the kids how to draw things followed by a step by step teaching guide.
First of all, we will demo the drawings. Then the kids can draw the things by a step by step guide lines to reinforce the memory of the kids. After finish the drawing, the kids can paint the drawings as well.
Moreover, we had classified the drawing in different categories and difficulties. Users can choose to learn different drawing according to their needs and interests.
Simple line drawings is not only teach children to draw, the more important thing is to develop the kids' observation, memory, imagination and creativity skills. Simple line drawings contains various kinds of lovely graphics, we aim at making it easy to learn to draw and develop the kids' interests.
In addition, we had added the coloring function, children can paint their own paintings. Using a unique color technology allows children to paint on the pattern will not be out of bounds.
Drawings and painting is one of the most important thing in children's early education. Parents may discover that starting from 1 years old. Babies like to draw or writing somethings with pens or pencils. Painting helps the child thinking, perception and the ability to develop observation, parents consciously teach children painting can develop children's intelligence. So, we must pay attention to the child's interest in painting, which is the key child mental enlightenment and further study.
- Demonstrate the baby & young children how to draw the pictures steps by steps.
- Use simple lines to draw a lovely pictures.
- Create the interesting and favorite drawing and painting lessons to kids.
- Teach and learn to develop the children's imagination.
- Parent & child interactive game to have fun with family
- Simple & easy to understand about how to draw & paint
- November 18, 2016 Initial release
- November 25, 2016 New version 1.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.2
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.3
- September 29, 2021 New version 2.4
- October 05, 2021 New version 2.5