Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Adaptive Path Events is the official interactive mobile app for UX Week, MX: Managing Experience and The Service Experience Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check in to sessions, meetings, and keynotes
* Submit live questions for speakers
* View an entire feed of event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great event!
- November 06, 2016 Initial release