Want to learn All about Vladimir Nabokov biography, his famous quotes, and to watch his documentary all in one App? This is for you.
- Visualized history and biography, for easy learning and reference
- Famous Quotes to get inspiration
- Documentary or speeches to bring you virtually back to the history
- Having everything about Vladimir Nabokov in one App.
Brief Introduction of Vladimir Nabokov:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov ( 22 April 1899c – 2 July 1977) was a Russian-American novelist. His first nine novels were in Russian, and he achieved international prominence after he began writing English prose.
Nabokov's Lolita (1955), his most noted novel in English, was ranked fourth in the list of the Modern Library 100 Best Novels; Pale Fire (1962) was ranked 53rd on the same list, and his memoir, Speak, Memory (1951), was listed eighth on the publisher's list of the 20th century's greatest nonfiction. He was a finalist for the National Book Award for Fiction seven times.
Nabokov, like his wife, his son and several characters in his novels, was a synesthete. He was also an expert lepidopterist and composer of chess problems.
We look forward your feedback and comment to improve your experience with this application.
- November 08, 2016 Initial release