We hope you are enjoying building toys with Grandpa! This update should fix some crashing bugs that were occurring in the coloring and sweep the shop games.
Design, build, and decorate ten different kinds of toys to sell in Grandpa's Toy Shop! After you use your creative skills to make a new toy, you will have the satisfaction of seeing your unique toy on display in the shop. Then it’s time to advertise and price the toys, help customers, use the cash register, and clean up the shop. As the toys get sold, you’ll build new toys to restock the inventory. As always, Grandpa is a warm and wonderful coach! Ages 6-9.
1. Make a Toy: Create an alien by choosing legs, arms, body, and head!
2. Design a Toy: Use color to create a fabulous kite!
3. Decorate a Toy: Add brilliant jewels to a royal crown!
4. Finish the Banner: Spell the word ROBOTS to advertise the new toy!
5. Price the Toys: Don’t forget to use the Price List!
6. Help the Customer: This child wants a bear and a boat; can you help her?
7. Add Up the Items: Use the cash register to total the purchase!
8. Clean up the Shop: Solve tricky puzzles to sweep the shop!
FUN INTERACTIVE EXTRAS:
1. Open the shop with a colorful display of pinwheels!
2. Give Grandpa a high five!
3. Reveal a dancing Grandpa behind the toy shelf!
4. Watch 8 fascinating videos about making and selling toys, narrated by Grandpa!
+ Math: addition through 20
+ Literacy: spell the names of ten toys
+ Life skills: entrepreneurial process, making and selling
+ Creativity: use gems and stickers to decorate a crown, piggy bank, and treasure chest
+ Design: use colors to design a bear, kite, ball, and sailboat
+ Planning: use parts to make a robot, doll, and alien
+ Problem solving and spatial skills
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games with excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: [email protected]
Also by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandma's Garden (dancing Granny teaches preschool skills, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa's Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills, ages 2-6)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandma Loves Bugs (explore the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in a custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
+ Grandma’s Preschool (the best school readiness app on the App Store, ages 3-6)
+ Fishing With Grandpa (cast and reel in fish and play games with Grandpa, ages 3-6)
+ Music With Grandma (learn about music and jam on musical instruments, ages 7+)
+ Camping With Grandpa (go on a hiking adventure and learn about the wilderness, ages 5-8)
+ At the Zoo With Grandma and Grandpa (tour the zoo and learn about 50+ animals, ages 6-8)
+ Smashing Grammar (crush the nouns, verbs, and more to get a high score, ages 9+)
These are apps you can feel good about giving to your kids. They are educational beyond the school curriculum - they also teach life skills in real-world contexts.
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.
- December 15, 2016 Initial release
- January 11, 2017 New version 1.1