Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The ACT 2016 app is the official mobile app for the American College of Toxicology’s 37th Annual Meeting to be held November 6–9, 2016 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Maryland’s beautiful Inner Harbor.
This mobile app allows you to:
View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
Create your own personal schedule for easy navigation of the meeting.
Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
View updates to courses, sessions, special events, and exhibit booths.
Interact with a real-time feed of event activities.
Features of the app:
• Update—a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed—the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda—view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users—see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
• Exhibitors—find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- January 05, 2017 New version 1.2