- MFI controller support
- Improved graphics on XS / XR / XS Max
- Optimized controls for deffering touches and homebutton interaction
- Bug fixes
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is a cinematic adventure game filled with action-packed platforming and creative puzzle-solving.
Armed with only a Magic Marker, Max must confront evil at every turn in a hostile and fantastical world in order to save his kid brother, Felix. Fortunately, the Magic Marker has the power to bend the elements and create magic objects that can help Max on his quest.
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is the sequel to award-winning Max and the Magic Marker.
- Run, jump, climb and swing through Anotherworld in a tightly tuned platformer
- Shape the elements to your will with the power of the Magic Marker
- Explore a stunningly beautiful world with handcrafted levels.
- A heartwarming story of monsters, magic, and brotherly love.
“Gorgeous visuals, inventive puzzles, and a fresh creative take on the platformer genre”
“A thoroughly entertaining adventure filled with clever and fun puzzles.”
“It’s a game full of wonder and magical moments, that while light on actual narrative, still delivers a world that is hard to forget.”
- October 19, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2