This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
Finally learn to read that EKG!
The most convenient and complete resource for interpreting EKGs -- full of complete 12- lead ECG image strips, clinical guidelines, heart diagrams, and essentials for the ECG interpretation tips you will rely on again and again.
Eliminate the mystery of the electrocardiogram and develop expertise through mastery of 12-lead ECG interpretation with convenient, concise, and easy tutorials and tables for a comprehensive understanding. Use detailed images to help you diagnose and concise guidelines to plan treatment.
Brought to you by the makers of top-selling NCLEX Mastery, and as an essential companion to the new ACLS Mastery, ECG Mastery builds from the basics of rhythm interpretation and offers in-depth and step-by-step analysis of all rhythm types – even less common conditions such as Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. This app discusses how to accurately identify many common conditions such as hyperkalemia, and provides standard sequences for determining rhythm, axis, and infarct - so providers can gain confidence in the complete art of EKG interpretation.
Activate the FREE, 3-day trial and jump start your studying today!
When you subscribe to ECG EKG Mastery you'll learn:
• How ECGs are created & testing basics such as distinguishing precordial from limb leads
• Diagrams for lead placement and axis interpretation.
• Dozens of 12-lead ECGs and cardiac diagrams
• Clear, easy-access guidelines, tables, and 12-lead ECGs strips
• A complete library of recent guidelines for clinical decision support clinical essentials to plan interventions for any abnormal ECG
• Vital information including how to identify and treat hypertrophy, ischemia, injury, and infarct, pulmonary embolism, and many others conditions
• ECG effects from electrolyte disturbance, toxicity, and medication therapy
Arrhythmias, conduction blocks, and much more- including junctional rhythms and ventricular ectopy
Ischemia, injury, and infarct
Common and rare arrhythmias
Cardiac diagnostic studies
And Resynchronization devices - includes pacemakers and implantable defibrillators!
This app breaks down complex ECG language simply to enhance understanding–whether you are a paramedic, nurse, clinician, or medical student. You can study on-the-go with full ECG strips, quick reference charts, core clinical facts, and detailed images.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• ECG EKG Mastery - 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99 each month
• ECG EKG Mastery - 3 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $23.99 every three months
• ECG EKG Mastery - 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99 each year
ECG EKG Mastery offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Call us at 319-237-7142 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
- November 05, 2016 Initial release
- November 24, 2016 New version 3.19.1
- December 19, 2016 New version 3.21
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.6.4564
- January 07, 2020 New version 8.16.6387