Bug fixes and feature enhancements
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is the only professional organization dedicated to the field of nuclear cardiology.
ASNC membership offers valuable education and tools addressing emerging technology, innovations in research, and advances in treatment in the specialty field of nuclear cardiology.
New this year:
• Physicians may bring their Practice Administrators for free, sign them up during your registration.
• We’re offering attendees the chance to share questions, ideas and opinions during live sessions, creating a collaborative, educational and unforgettable experience. This new feature of our meeting app provides presenters and attendees with a powerful engagement tool, while keeping anonymity.
New sessions include:
• Are you considering building a PET program? ASNC is paring with MedAxiom to share start-up strategies, staffing, reimbursement and pre-authorization insights
• The ins and outs of PET imaging
• Principles for measuring and reporting myocardial blood flow
• Infiltrative and inflammatory cardiomyopathies
• Essentials for enhancing image quality and patient safety – What makes this difficult?
• Read with the experts - amyloid imaging and non-perfusion PET
- August 01, 2016 Initial release
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.1