Added new screens for viewing meal, exercise, and mood logs, and a monthly blood pressure history view. Minor UI improvements, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
The Onduo Diabetes Management Software Platform is intended to provide people with Diabetes Mellitus, their healthcare professionals, and care team a review, analysis, and evaluation of retrospective glucose data from compatible FDA cleared blood glucose meters and FDA approved continuous glucose monitoring systems in support of an effective diabetes management program.
The Onduo Diabetes Management Software Platform is not intended to provide treatment decisions nor is it to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
The Onduo app is only available for eligible individuals with Type 2 Diabetes enrolled in the Onduo program, which includes:
• Access to a dedicated Care Team
• Devices to track glucose and diabetes supplies at no cost to you
• Simple, targeted strategies for improving your health that fit your life
The Onduo app integrates with the Apple Health app to collect step data and retrospective continuous glucose data. This data is displayed on the dashboard and history views in the Onduo app.
Onduo, a joint venture between Verily (an Alphabet Company) and Sanofi, was created to serve people living with diabetes. Parent companies Sanofi and Verily pooled their resources—over a century of diabetes innovation from Sanofi and the engineering and data analytics capabilities of Verily—to create an organization that would bridge the gap between medicine, technology and data. This combination of the best of evidence based diabetes care with novel technology is resulting in Onduo’s unique ability to make quality care more personalized, accessible, and affordable for the millions of people living with diabetes worldwide.
Featured content is for illustration purposes only. Actual app content and display format may vary.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 26, 2019 New version 1.11
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.12
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.13
- October 09, 2019 New version 1.14
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.15
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.16
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.21
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.24
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.25
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.26