Want to learn All about Nikolaus August Otto biography, his famous quotes, and to watch his documentary all in one App? This is for you.
- Visualized history and biography, for easy learning and reference
- Famous Quotes to get inspiration
- Documentary or speeches to bring you virtually back to the history
- Having everything about Nikolaus August Otto in one App.
Brief Introduction of Nikolaus August Otto:
Nikolaus August Otto (14 June 1832, Holzhausen an der Haide, Nassau – 26 January 1891, Cologne) was the German engineer developed the successful compressed charge internal combustion engine which ran on petroleum gas and lead to the modern internal combustion engine. The VDI (Association of German Engineers) created DIN standard 1940 which says "Otto Engine: internal combustion engine in which the compressed fuel-air mixture is initiated by a timed spark ignition" which has been applied to all engines of this type since.
We look forward your feedback and comment to improve your experience with this application.
- November 07, 2016 Initial release