Bug fixes and feature enhancements
APCC 2016 is the official mobile App for the 17th Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Conference 2016.
The mobile App allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions and find networking events
- Curate your personal schedule for easy Conference attendance
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos and popular discussion topics
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you're attending
- Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics
- Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users - see who's at the event, and connect with them on the App
- Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors
Enjoy the App and have a great Conference!
- July 03, 2016 Initial release
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.1
- August 14, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3