This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed an issue where individuals wheelchair distance records were not. Ring written to the Health app for IPhone users.
We don't feel comfortable interrupting your workout experience to ask for reviews, but if you are feeling generous with your time please take a moment and let us know what you think of our app ^__^
Your workouts are important. They take a considerable amount of time and energy. And yet often times it is difficult to really know how efficient your workouts are. Am I staying at my target heart rate? What was my last split time?
Fit Wheelchair helps you answer these questions. On the Apple Watch, Fit Wheelchair displays your workouts most important data the need to swipe between screens. If you want to review split data for your current workout, simply turn the digital crown.
On the iPhone, Fit Wheelchair uses a simple calendar layout so you can easily see weekly patterns for your workouts. Fit Wheelchair also breaks down each day so you can see how your workout affected the rest of your daily activity.
Fit Wheelchair's features include:
Apple Watch Complications - Push Count
- Similar to how many fitness trackers display steps, our complication displays how many wheelchair pushes you have done. You can set your own goal, and the display will complete a ring as your day goes on. We support all complication sizes, so it will work on your favorite watch faces.
Heart rate display
- If you are using a heart rate monitor that integrates with the Health App (such as an Apple Watch) your current heart rate will be displayed
GPS route tracking
- Used to improve accuracy of distance and pace
- Route maps are visible in your history
- If using Apple Watch, requires paired iPhone to be taken with on the workout
Scroll to start
- Ever needed to start a workout with gloves on? When testing this app during winter in Minnesota, we found this to be an essential feature! When enabled, just turn the digital crown on the setup view to launch your workout.
- Screen glare while exercising outside can be a pain. Enabling max visibility adjusts the contrast of the text and background so you have the best chance of seeing your metrics while working out.
Integration with the Health App
- All of your workout data will be logged securely to the Health App
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- September 15, 2016 Initial release
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.2.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 1.3.0
- December 15, 2016 New version 1.4.0