- Upgraded Twitter and Facebook login support
- Updates to SMS donations
- Minor optimisations
trac4GOOD is a fundraising & distance tracking app, allowing charities to effortlessly create large participation events and hopefully raise serious amounts of money.
- Pledge support to your favourite charities and events
- Uses GPS to track your distance; whether you’re walking, running, cycling, sailing and more!
- Start and stop whenever you like, or edit your pledge at any time
- Donate to charities via text message (uses JustGiving’s “JustTextGiving” service), visit their fundraising page or open the JustGiving app in one tap!
- Share your progress with friends and family
- View your track history, and archive pledges once you have finished
- Optionally link Facebook or Twitter to track across multiple devices
- Personalise your experience by creating a user profile
- Keeps working when you’re offline or have bad connectivity (requires one successful login first)
- Add a distance track manually, rather than having the app track it for you
- … and much more to come!
Your journey begins when you take a look at the available events – choose to support as many as you like by setting a goal, and then get going! Edit your pledge at any time, and complete the event when you’re ready to; optionally, you can decide how to donate to the charity, by either sending the pre-filled text message or launching the JustGiving app (if installed) or visit their web page.
The app is completely free to download and use, and you can participate in any number of events. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by JustGiving or any other organisation – but we love what they do!
Grab your device and trac4GOOD today!
For more details on JustTextGiving, visit https://www.justgiving.com/en/justtextgiving
Comments & feedback - or would you like to add your event to the app? Please contact us: team [at] trac4good.com
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.2.1