Option to copy slide without recording
Previously used clip arts remain available while offline
Explain Everything™ is an easy-to-use design, screencasting, and interactive whiteboard tool with real-time collaboration that lets you animate, record, annotate, collaborate, and explore ideas, knowledge and understanding. It provides teachers and students an opportunity to share thinking, reflect upon knowledge building, and assess both products and processes of learning.
Please note: Explain Everything VPP is a version of Explain Everything designed for standalone, one-time purchases via Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) store. No subscription is required. School districts, businesses, and other institutions that already use VPP for bulk purchases can get this version of Explain Everything for easy purchasing and distribution.
Note: If you need additional tools for administering large group deployments, please consider the subscription-based version of the app (https://itunes.apple.com/app/explain-everything/id1020339980).
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
• The most dynamic and easy-to-use interactive screencasting whiteboard for iPad
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text, videos, images and audio files,
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera) to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
• Import many common file types including PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE, PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or Vimeo to share with others.
• Browse and download content from Explain Everything™ Discover, a community portal for accessing, sharing, and publishing editable project files.
• 2-tap export of content to Explain Everything Discover; easy export to all other destinations including Drive, Dropbox, Box, and more
• Create private and public folders on EE Discover
• Collaborate with other users in real-time.
• Host or join real-time collaborative sessions with complete interactive whiteboard toolset
• Enable view-only mode or enable editing for participants in hosted collaborative sessions.
• Allow participants to save copies of the projects to their own devices after a collaborative session
SHARE AND DISCOVER
• Export projects to Explain Everything™ Discover, a content portal for sharing, publishing, and downloading editable project files.
• Compress projects to videos (MP4) in the cloud or locally on your device (no internet access needed)
• Share unique CODEs for easy project sharing and account management
• Send invitations to access private folders
• Give students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback and ongoing assessment.
BEYOND AN EDUCATIONAL APP
• Tools for design thinking - create idea boards, stories, prototypes, sketchnotes, and presentations
• Document learning and support formative assessment with photos, videos, documents, and screencasts with animations and voice
• Create and share interactive templates for problem-based learning activities
- June 25, 2016 Initial release
- July 31, 2016 New version 1.60
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.61
- November 01, 2016 New version 1.62
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.70
- December 11, 2016 New version 1.71
- December 14, 2016 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 22, 2016 New version 1.73