This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ace your ACLS with ACLS Mastery! Featuring over 500+ practice questions covering ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical application, ACLS Mastery gets you the score you need to pass your exam.
Whether you are a paramedic, a nurse, or a med student, you can study on-the-go with tutorials, quick reference charts, core knowledge rationales, and megacode practice questions and quizzes.
Created by experienced ACLS-certified professionals, ACLS Mastery allows you to study efficiently anytime, anywhere. Now you can make better use of your downtime and have fun while doing it!
Get started with a free download, which includes limited access to explore all content.
When you subscribe to ACLS Mastery you get:
• 500+ practice questions with detailed rationales and images
• 100+ ACLS reference materials
• 60+ must-know ACLS terminology
• 2 tough quizzes
• Access in-depth information on assessment tools and common laboratory tests and learn how to interpret the significance of your findings.
• Review step by step instructions for IO insertion, pacing, and cardioversion so you can enhance your ACLS learning stations
• Includes our how-to guide to obtaining your ACLS Certification, along with test-taking strategies for the test
• In-depth statistics display your strengths and weaknesses
• ECG rhythms
• The BLS
• Primary and Secondary Surveys
• Special Circumstances
• Post-Arrest Care
• Core Algorithms
• Dosing algorithm for naloxone
Whether you are facing the megacode testing station for the first time or tackling ACLS renewal, ACLS Mastery will prepare you for success. Content is based on current AHA guidelines, best practice standards, and tips from the experts.
Get access to all questions and content when you subscribe:
• 1 Month auto-renewing payment: $12.99
• 3 Month auto-renewing payment: $35.99
• 12 Month auto-renewing payment: $129.99
This app offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Access to all content will no longer be accessible when the trial ends, unless you subscribe.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Questions? Comments? Email us [email protected] or call 319-237-7162
- August 07, 2016 Initial release
- August 17, 2016 New version 3.18.4
- November 24, 2016 New version 3.19.1
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.21
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.8.4625
- January 07, 2020 New version 8.16.6387
- November 12, 2020 New version 8.40.7649
- August 06, 2021 New version 8.59.8881