What's New

- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience.
- iPhone X UI support.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.

App Description

Over the years, Cricket had been the only sport to be followed like a religion in our country leaving all the other sports such as Hockey, Badminton, Football, Boxing, Golf, Tennis, F1 racing etc, much behind. However with names such as Akhil Kumar, Vijendra Singh and Mary Kom, who have popularised boxing; Sushil Kumar of the wrestling fame; Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang who have brought shooting to the limelight and ofcourse Saina Nehwal and PV Sindhu who have coaxed many girls to wield the racquet, the popularity of all the other sports is also catching up. Understanding this need, Cricket Today, the no. 1 sports magazine, now launches – Sports Plus. - in a flip flop sports magazine style. 60% of the content of the magazine – Cricket Today - would be on cricket and the remaining 40% flipped from the other side – Sports Plus - would be on all other sports. This issue of Sports Plus has stories about some unbelievable happenings in the world of sports. Liverpool and Atletico Madrid are on the verge of making history while Lewis Hamilton has silenced his critics. Nobody would have thought this in the starting of the football leagues in 2013 and Formula One season in 2014. The current issue also features French Open Preview, Formula One, Golf and much more from the world of other sports.

Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.

Three months subscription - $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)

Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.

Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.

You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.

No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.

Please visit http://www.magzter.com/ns/privacy-policy.html for our Privacy Policy and http://www.magzter.com/ns/terms_condition.html for our Terms & Conditions

iPhone Screenshots

(click to enlarge)

Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 1 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 2 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 3 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 4 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 5

iPad Screenshots

(click to enlarge)

Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 6 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 7 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 8 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 9 Sports Plus (magazine) screenshot 10

App Changes

  • July 07, 2016 Initial release
  • July 10, 2016 New version 6.1
  • June 15, 2019 New version 7.0

Other Apps From Diamond Magazines Private Limited

Cricket Today - Hindi Cricket Today Sadhana Path Grehlakshmi Power Learning-Hindi