- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Secret album for your every photo/video, KeePics!
Some wonder what is hidden in your phone and peek into it.
KeePics App enables you to protect your photos and videos secretly from them by setting a passcode for locking the album. Also, you can set a fake passcode additionally for those who ask for the code and secretly hide your photos separately.
* Various Features of KeePics*
- Setting a passcode / Touch ID
- Setting a fake passcode (When setting a fake passcode and entering the fake passcode, the photo album set by the usual passcode is unseen.)
- Setting different passcode for each album separately
- Creating an album to manage photos/videos
- View shooting information and location for the photo
- Support playing Live photos / GIF
- Enjoy slide show
- Add photos/videos (Photos App, Take pictures via Camera, Copied images from Clipboard, iCloud Drive)
- Directly import photos/videos via Share Extension (Direct import enabled from other apps like Photos App)
- Directly import photos/videos from PC (iTunes file share, Wi-Fi)
- Export photos/videos to Dropbox
- Export photos/videos via iTunes file share
Are you currently experiencing any problem while using KeePics?
Please do not hesitate to express your opinion about KeePics to [email protected]
We sincerely care about every opinion you send us whether it’s about any suggestion for development or any bug you are having a problem with. Your participation makes KeePics a better application!
Email [email protected]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/keepics
- June 23, 2016 Initial release
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.1.3
- August 19, 2016 New version 1.1.4