App artwork, UI updated to take advantage of the most current iOS tools and displays.
ASA’s R22 Helicopter Flashcards Study Guide is a must have for any pilot in command of the R22 Robinson Helicopter. Designed to facilitate memorization and deepen understanding of safe and effective helicopter operations, these flashcards help both civilian and military pilots master the aircraft. They’re not only useful to pilots preparing for their checkride, but also instructors looking for a thorough review to ensure currency and increase safety.
Nearly 400 flashcards are based on Sections 1-8 of the R22 POH. Topics include general information about the aircraft, as well as limitations, normal and emergency procedures, performance, weight and balance, maintenance, helicopter-specific IFR rules and regulations, and a section with special emphasis on R22 systems.
Each card is labeled according to the chapter in the POH from which the question was derived. On one side of the card is the question, and the flip side provides the answer. Questions reflect the information pertinent to safe operations in the Robinson R22 Helicopter. The answers include references to specific material useful for further study:
• POH - Robinson R22 Pilot's Operating Handbook
• AIM - Aeronautical Information Manual
• FAR - Federal Aviation Regulations
• IPH - Instrument Procedures Handbook (FAA-H-8083-16)
Compatible with Apple devices, the App features:
• 400 questions most frequently asked during a R-22 helicopter checkout, supported with succinct, ready responses.
• Ability to Mark questions from any subject to review collectively as a custom study session
• Includes all the questions and answers from the R-22 Helicopter Flashcards Study Guide by Freddie Ephraim.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- April 05, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 3.0