Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Welcome to the Collective Impact Forum's official mobile app for 2016 events.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the agenda, including details on plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, meeting room location, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Enjoy the app and have a great convening!
- March 22, 2016 Initial release
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.2