* saved locations are now synced using iCloud, so they are available on all iOS devices running Shift
* option to add also a timezone instead of just a location, just type e.g. EST
* few bug fixes and Shift is again better than ever, there is always a lot to improve
Eliminate time zones. Make scheduling a breeze. Work as if you’re in the same office.
Remote-working teams? Clients located around the world? Keeping everyone on the same page is not a challenge anymore.
With Shift, we are revolutionizing the world of working remote, and changing the way people think about physical distances and time zones.
Shift offers a number of functionalities to make your work life a lot easier:
• Make your calls work for everyone. Schedule calls across time zones, and know right away what the time of the event is in each location.
• Know immediately whether you’ve got time in your calendar to take the call.
• Invite your contacts, your colleagues and your clients with ease, right through the app.
• Forget about irritating forms you need to fill, Shift supports Natural Language Processing when creating events. Just type e.g. Skype call at 2pm in New York, Mumbai.
• Get notified when your invitees read and accept your invitation.
• Sign in with Facebook or Slack and you'll be able to manage your invitations directly on ww.getshift.at, where you can also find all your past invitations.
Physical offices are not the primary workspaces of today’s world. Use Shift to keep everyone organized in your modern, virtual offices.
- April 26, 2016 Initial release
- July 04, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.1
- July 26, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 07, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99