Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The CATS app is the official mobile app for the CATS 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a realtime feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most
popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to
see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed the realtime pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a
- March 17, 2016 Initial release
- July 06, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.2