Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Welcome to the official mobile app of the 2016 CaliforniaHealth+ Advocates Day at the Capitol!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View program agenda and related information
* Curate your own personal day-of schedule.
* Access location and legislator information at your fingertips.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app throughout the day. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your advocacy network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos and comments
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the day, and find trending legislative topics.
* Program Agenda - view the day's schedule of events
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them within the app
* CCHC Health Fair - check out the 15 CCHC exhibitors and "Coffee with Clinics" booth!
* Scavenger Hunt - Have some time in-between legislative visits? Check out the Capitol grounds scavenger hunt we've created to have some fun!
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. We hope you enjoy the app and have a great Day at the Capitol experience!
- March 13, 2016 Initial release
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3