- Please check out our new software bundle! Connect Gadget Le app and the hardware products listed in the page then you can unlock the various features. https://korg-license-center.com/
- Le version now has the same look & feel as Gadget 2.
The ultimate mobile instruments collection on your iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone.
Experience KORG Gadget with a free, lite version.
KORG Gadget Le - the all-in-one music production studio.
*iPhone 6 or later is recommended. 5/5c/4S are not supported due to differences in screen size and CPU speed.
To give a glimpse into the amazing power of KORG Gadget, we have provided KORG Gadget Le - a lite version available free of charge. Although there are limitations to the number of gadgets and tracks that you can use, it's the easiest way for you to experience mobile music production. The gadgets and functions are expanded if you use “KORG Gadget Le” with Korg Controller products* nano2 series, nano Studio series, or microKEY series.
• The ultimate mobile instruments collection
KORG Gadget Le offers a collection of 3 gadgets. Connecting to a Korg MIDI controller will expand 2 gadgets. KORG Gadget Full version offers a collection of more than 20 gadgets. Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you're familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that's supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY/KONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
More info at korg.com
- March 28, 2016 Initial release
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- July 19, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.0