Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Take your Conference experience to the next level with the new National Smart Start Conference mobile app. With easy‐to‐use features and a comprehensive guide to Conference activities, workshops, featured sessions, speaker bios and more this digital resource will help you make the most of your time at the Smart Start Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real‐time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update ‐ a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed ‐ the real‐time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda ‐ view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users ‐ see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors ‐ find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- March 13, 2016 Initial release
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.4