Bet you thought we wouldn't update Gunhouse again. Well guess what, we did! Here's what's new:
- Updated main menu completely
- Tons of UI improvements!
- Fixed issue where display would get cut off on some devices
- Adjusted and smoothed out the tutorial.
- Three block colors from day one.
- Adjusted difficulty of hardcore/survival. It's much tougher now, and faster!
- Bugfixes and performance stuff.
- Adjusted price to match all other platforms.
Thanks for playing! Gunhouse 4 life!
Puzzle meets Tower Defense!
Load your guns! Rain death from above! Protect your valuable orphans! Defeat giant, improbable bosses! Gunhouse is part puzzle, part active tower defense, as you make big combos to launch a hail of bullets and special attacks at the alien invaders who would like nothing better than to consume your delicious orphan friends.
With infinite levels (you can play this for ever), upgradeable weapons, hardcore mode, a unique visual style from artist Juan Ramirez, a "weird fiction" story by Brandon Sheffield (Street Fighter 30th), code by Jim Crawford (Frog Fractions), and music by Disasterpeace (Hyper Light Drifter), Gunhouse from Necrosoft Games will entertain the heck right out of you, maybe!
• Tower Defense!
• Weapon upgrades!
• Infinite levels!
• Strange narrative!
• Weird bosses!
- November 19, 2016 Initial release
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- December 06, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.80
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.90.10
- July 15, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99