Bug fixes and feature enhancements
HCH 2016 is the official mobile app of the 2016 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference & Policy Symposium.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- Interact with a real-time feed of event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
- Expand your professional network and enjoy the conference!
Features of the app:
- Update: A quick way to share photos, comments, and which sessions you're attending.
- Activity Feed: The real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
- Agenda: View the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker information, etc.).
- Users: See who's at the event and connect with them on the app.
- Exhibitors: Find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences, and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- March 05, 2016 Initial release
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 10, 2016 New version 1.2