- Fixed bug where app crashes after reordering tasks
Checkout also FocusList for iOS - go to focuslist.co
Get more DEEP WORK done. FocusList is your one app to plan the day and be more productive using 25 minutes intervals, timeboxing and retrospective.
Plan: Start the day by planning your activities throughout the day. Give each task an estimate. Plan your entire day, and try to get everything on your list done.
Focus: Go through your tasks in 30 minute blocks. (25 minutes work + 5 minutes break). It helps you focus by separating work time and rest time.
Retrospect: With stats, you can go back in time and see how good your estimates were, how much time you've spent on each task, and when is your best time in the day to get work done.
- February 28, 2016 Initial release
- March 23, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.0.4
- November 16, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 17, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- November 30, 2016 New version 1.0.6
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.0.7
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.11
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 26, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 16, 2023 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!