Bug fixes and feature enhancements
This is the official mobile app for ICSI’s 19th annual Colloquium, which brings together Minnesota leaders working to advance and accelerate transformation in the health care system and in our communities. Built around helping you achieve the Triple Aim, our program will showcase the best practices you can implement now, provide a look at what’s on the horizon, and offer the tools and skills you’ll need no matter where you are on the journey.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, popular discussion topics and photos.
* Expand your professional network.
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room name, speaker info, etc.)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
* ICSI members and sponsors—get information.
This app was created by DoubleDutch, a leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- February 20, 2016 Initial release
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.2