Bug fixes and feature enhancements
2016 NCTM Research Conference is the official interactive mobile app for NCTM’s 2016 Research Conference in San Francisco, April 11-13.
This app provides up-to-date information and easy-to-use interactive tools to enhance your Research Conference experience. The mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore presentations, and find special events.
- Create your own personal schedule and retrieve location and speaker information.
- Access research papers, presentations, and session handouts.
- Access interactive maps and find local places. Check-in to presentations, papers, discussions, and keynotes.
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
- Connect with other researchers in attendance and expand your professional network.
Features of the app:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, your location, and which presentation you're attending.
- Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and "like" and comment on other attendee check-ins.
- Agenda - view the full conference program and related information
- Attendees - see who's at the event, and connect with them on the app.
- Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and institution.
Enjoy the app and have a great conference!
- February 17, 2016 Initial release
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.2