Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Euthanasia 2016 is the official mobile app for the international conference on dying-with-dignity.
This Euthanasia 2016 Conference App is a brand new tool which will bring this conference to your mobile devices!
The application offers an overview of this scientific event, with instant access to the conference abstracts and the latest news from before, during and after the conference!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find exhibitors.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* All location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* The latest updates on sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the conference, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.).
* Users - see who’s at the conference and connect with them on the app.
- February 19, 2016 Initial release
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.2