Bug fixes and feature enhancements
This is the official mobile app for the World Nutrition Forum 2016 in Vancouver.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules and explore sessions.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions and keynotes.
• Interact with a realtime feed of all event activity.
• Expand your professional network
Features of the App:
• Update a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed the realtime pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
The World Nutrition Forum – a premier animal nutrition event hosted by BIOMIN has become the leading opportunity for industry practitioners to share ideas and exchange knowledge.
The 2016 World Nutrition Forum will offer top industry professionals the opportunity to ‘look under the hood’ to explore the factors driving the protein economy, its trajectory and future. Species specific breakout sessions will provide a platform to delve further into topics concerning poultry, swine, ruminants, and aquaculture production. A topclass mycotoxin expert session will address key research findings and the application of the latest technologies in mycotoxin deactivation, along with a second expert session on gut and rumen health and performance.
- February 06, 2016 Initial release
- July 10, 2016 New version 1.1
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.4