> No more creepy crawlers here! We've squashed all the bugs.
> Enjoy a smoother than ever game performance!
> Be part of the TabTale family & stay in the know: facebook.com/tabtale
Everyone’s favorite fat cat is back and ready to DIET! Wait, what?!
Garfield is hungry & craving lasagna! The only problem is, Jon has put Garfield on a diet & is watching his every move! Garfield knows just who to call…
Join Garfield & Cheating Tom, the App Store’s most notorious cheater, as you cheat your way through the best junk food joints in the country! Eat, cheat and eat some more - but don’t get busted! Grab as much food as you can before Jon the dork & Nermal the annoying cat catch you in action.
Sharpen your cat senses & get your game on!
Over 100 challenging, fun & fattening levels!
Just like a real diet, this big fat game is easy to play, but hard to beat!
Compete with friends and check out their progress on the map!
> 100 fattening & junk food-filled levels
> Play as Garfield - unlock tons of crazy costumes
> Become the fattest cat in multiplayer mode
> Awesome power ups for extra Cattitide
> Hilarious animations & reactions from your favorite Garfield characters
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Visit us: https://tabtale.com/contact/.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at: [email protected]
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
- August 18, 2016 Initial release
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.0.17
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.0.19
- December 06, 2016 New version 1.0.23
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.26