Because all of you are good we've made it free with no ads or in-app purchases.
You Can't Win But You Are Still a Good Person is a never-ending game of whack-a-mole set to blissful music and minimalist graphics.
Frenetic but meditative, casual but competitive, hopeful but futile, You Can't Win But You're Still A Good Person embraces these extremes. At its core, it's a concentration game that demands your attention and rewards your patience. It asks the player to manage the state of four ever-changing black and white tiles. Lush ambient music fills the background while hypnotic chimes respond to your touch. How long can you go, and how high can you score, before your inevitable loss?
- Life-affirming message
- High score board (for those that need some measure of success)
- Press-your-luck, whack-a-mole gameplay
- Minimalist graphics
- Relaxing soundtrack
- July 15, 2016 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.0
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 16, 2023 New version 3.0
- September 16, 2023 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!