We've added a new and improved backend for the app. If you're an existing user, we ask that you please log into your account to keep your details up-to-date. Thanks!
Review 125 cytopathology case studies on the go!
Pathology residents, fellows, and practitioners will welcome this practical cytopathology review atlas of carefully selected case scenarios drawn from the Johns Hopkins case archive. Each illustrated case scenario contains multiple-choice questions along with detailed explanations and references in an ideal format for self-assessment and as supplemental preparation for the cytopathology subspecialty board exam
Authored by distinguished faculty at John Hopkins University School of Medicine, this case review app covers all major topics within cytopathology. Each clinical case scenario includes 4 representative images and clinical history, diagnostic question, and detailed discussion supported by thoughtfully selected key references. Cases are presented in random order to maximize their teaching and review value. Additionally, case practice exams can be filtered by topic and designed to focus on improving diagnostic skills for specific disease site areas.
Upgrade to take advantage of all self-study features!
• Study 125 hand-picked cases from the extensive John Hopkins case archives
• Create your own practice exams to sharpen diagnostic skills on challenging topic areas
• Pinch-to-zoom more than 500 high-definition images to interpret in greater detail
- February 06, 2016 Initial release
- February 19, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- March 25, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.1
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2