Minor improvements and fixes.
SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8).
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
- February 23, 2016 Initial release
- June 20, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.1.3
- August 09, 2016 New version 1.2.0
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.3.0
- November 18, 2016 New version 1.3.1
- December 07, 2016 New version 1.3.2
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.8.5
- September 04, 2019 New version 1.8.6
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.8.10