Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Antimicrobials StaphPath 2017 is the official mobile app for the Australian Society for Antimicrobials' 18th Annual Scientific Meeting and StaphPath 2017 meeting being held in Adelaide from 23 - 26 February 2017.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending,
most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the
leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from
the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app
and have a great show!
- January 11, 2016 Initial release
- February 06, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 21, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 29, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.4