- Fix more crashes and database migration error
- Bring back the old player that has better support for HLS stream
- Change how channels are identified to avoid duplicate entries in favorites (happens if you have playlists with same URLs)
- Removed iCloud Sync for now. I need to perform more tests as i suspect it is causing problems for some users.
- Fix group sorting
I present you iPlayTV for Apple TV.
The app allows you to watch your playlists (live or VOD content) and organizes its content in a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Multi playlists (remote, Xtream Codes or file upload)
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the IPTV playlists
- Video player supports most of the stream codecs
- Supports EPG URLs with gzip/tar content
- EPG time shift
- Match TV frame rate
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support (with catch up)
All the information shown in the screenshots is just an example and after installing the app you won't see it.
To use the app you need to have your playlist, and neither the app or developer have control over your content.
Please be aware that I don't provide/recommend/suggest where you can find content to use with this app.
If you have problems with the app send me an email:
or reach me on Telegram:
I read all emails you send but is difficult to respond to everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.9.0
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.9.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.1.2
- December 09, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 21, 2020 New version 3.1.3
- January 28, 2020 New version 3.1.6