- Fix some problems parsing tvg tags in some playlists. If after last update your playlist had invalid EPG, missing logos or invalid groups you need to refresh it after installing this new version.
- Improve EPG parser to auto recover when the file has errors.
I present you the most beautiful app to watch your favourite IPTV playlist in the new Apple TV.
- Multi playlists
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the iptv playlists
- Based on VLC and Apple player (supports most of the stream codecs)
- Supports EPG urls with gzip/tar content
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support
How to Use:
* Add your m3u playlist url and the app will find channel logos for you. If you want you can use the tag "tvg-logo" to set a logo in your playlist
* To match a channel with your EPG file the channel entry in the m3u playlist should have the same id in "tvg-id" tag.
Disclaimer: I don't provide and i can't provide streams for you. If you're not used to IPTV playlists maybe this kind of app is not for you...
sorry but i don't reply to emails asking for playlists. i just don't have playlists to share.
if you have problems with the app send me an email to:
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.9.0
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.9.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.1.2