Updates to Readable Storiez and STEMDash integration.
ReadAble Storiez (STEM Storiez) is an AI-Powered literacy learning tool that provides adaptive and engaging reading interventions for students with diverse learning needs, including students with disabilities, struggling readers, and English language learners.
Math and science are everywhere. They’re the building blocks of an engineer. In ReadAble Storiez (STEM Storiez) - Counting Zoo, stories come alive and rewards every child with a special surprise. ReadAble Storiez - Counting Zoo is an accessible reading fluency program that engages children in learning through a read-along ebook that includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. In ReadAble Storiez - Counting Zoo, children meet amazing zoo animals as they learn to count from 1 to 10. This app is switch-accessible.
Visit: http://stemstoriez.com/ to purchase the board book and play stylus to enhance the learning. Join STEMdash to track your child’s learning progress, chat with your child to provide encouragement, or limit their screen time - http://stemdash.com.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of all children with or without special needs. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
Key Features of STEM Storiez
1. Touch the screen or use the play stylus to activate animated visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different interactive experience
2. Interfaces with Zumo to enhance learning by activating interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning
3. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
4. Customizable settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
5. Incorporates interactive visuals, animations, and sounds to engage children in learning
6. Enables customization of animated visuals, animations, and sounds through the Zumo Education Settings
7. Enables customization of switch-inputs through the Zumo Therapy Settings
8. Adjustable print size for children with sight difficulties or for adjusting number of sentences read per page
9. Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
10. Switch-Accessible STEM Storiez and Zumo make learning accessible for children with differing needs
11. This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. We address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3- to 12-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
- May 20, 2016 Initial release
- May 21, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 23, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.9
- June 27, 2019 New version 3.0
- July 02, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.1
- September 04, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 11, 2019 New version 3.2
- September 11, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 24, 2019 New version 3.3