Bug fixes and feature enhancements
SLKO16 is the official mobile app for the SAS Australia & New Zealand Kick Off 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and network with colleagues.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular
photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Discover who is in your charity group.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions and keynotes.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see
how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and
find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great
- December 21, 2015 Initial release
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.1