Added: SKILL System, FEAT System
Removed: hellish boring dice rolling for skill checks, added LockPicking and Trap Disabling minigames and optional bashing
Some minor UI tweaks, bugfixes. New character sheet.
Refined random monster encounter algorithms.
A young adult dark fantasy gamebook - strategic combat - narrative dungeon crawler hybrid awaits!
Terrible things are about to happen in the Fangor Boarding School. Will you be able to turn the tide of history, or will you become Lord Malbor, dreaded master vampire and ally of Mordon, Lord of Darkness?
Play as the young Lord Malbor and his two friends Shaemos and Cormus. Join the Secret Society of Sorcerers' Siblings and uncover the mysteries of the dark powers. Enter the ever-changing crypt underneath the school and find out what's happening in the dark.
A young adult dark fantasy gamebook awaits!
In Narborion Origins: Lord Malbor, you can:
- play as the dreaded archvillain before he turned to the dark side
- experience a multi-character gamebook
- fight tactical, grid-based combats
- use rune-based magic to destroy your enemies
- DUNGEON CRAWL in the HUGE randomized labyrinth under the Fangor School
- fight undead and demons, make decisions that influence the world of Narborion Saga
- December 29, 2015 Initial release
- January 13, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- January 24, 2016 New version 1.1
- March 09, 2016 New version 1.2