- Made adjustments to the Apple Watch app so your steps graph is now glanceable from the dock. Swipe to get to the start workout screen.
- Improvements to the today widget
We don't feel comfortable interrupting your workout experience to ask for reviews, but if you are feeling generous with your time please take a moment and let us know what you think of our app ^__^
Walking is an important part of our lives. Some of us are just starting to make an effort to walk to get in better shape. Others of us are marathon athletes needing to keep active on your rest days. Whatever your current fitness level, Fit Walking has what you need to accomplish your next fitness goal.
Created with the Apple Watch at the forefront of our designs, Fit Walking includes the following features:
- Notifications that encourage you to hit your daily step goal
- Health and Activity App integration
- Start a walk workout on your watch (leave your iPhone at home)
- GPS charting of your routes If you take your iPhone with you
- Auto play your music when you start a walking workout
- Complications that show you your daily step count from the Health App
- Complications are all compatible with "Time Travel"
- A Glance that shows your step progression through the day
- Health App integration
- Start a walk workout and get GPS charging of your routes
- View walking workout history
- View your step history by month or day
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 30, 2016 Initial release
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.3.0