SUMMER SALE! DOWNLOAD FOR FREE, UNLOCK WITH 50% DISCOUNT!
Enter the world of "A Land Fit For Heroes", written by Richard Morgan.
A Land Fit for Heroes is a profound story of three distinct characters falling into a sequence of bloodthirsty events full of gore and mystery. It is not your average story-based RPG; A Land Fit for Heroes is darker, deeper and very explicit, primarily it’s narrative is targeted towards a mature audience. The main characters are not traditional heroes but outcasts with marred souls and questionable pasts. This is a story and character design with a truly dark twist; readers may be shocked but they will still be enthralled by Morgan’s rich and mysterious dark fantasy presented in an entirely unique format for the book series.
Based on Richard Morgan’s trilogy of dark fantasy novels, A Land Fit For Heroes is the new story-based RPG telling the story of three unlikely heroes with three interlocking storylines. Kirellin of House Caith is a skilled war veteran, a man with a death wish who suffers the mental trauma from years of combat, Calnar is a young Majak warrior,repeatedly raped by his father during his childhood, he channels his inner rage as one of the fiercest fighters in bloody combat. Ilaria is an accomplished thief with a tortured past filled with violence and personal anguish. Each of their paths will cross in this adventure where they are tested to the extreme – but wherein the reader decides upon their fates.
Children go missing in the marshes. Ancient spirits awaken. Powerful machine-demons manipulate the fate of mankind. But all of this is just a game for even darker forces. In the first of its kind, bestselling bestselling author Richard Morgan brings his trilogy of novels to life as a three-player RPG set in the world of Land Fit For Heroes.
Three intertwined stories, three dark characters - one ending. A unique story-driven RPG with tactical, grid-based combat element.
In this game you can:
- play any of the three main characters in Multiplayer Mode
- play all the three main characters in Singleplayer Mode
- cooperate with your friends to complete the mission
- communicate with each other using magical devices
- fight cooperative, tactical grid-based combats
- when decisions need to be made together, use the voting system
- learn the ikinri 'ska, the Dark Art, and defeat the enemy using their own weapon
- fight the dwenda together and save or destroy the world
The game features a pay-per-three-chapters pricing.
- November 05, 2015 Initial release
- November 11, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- November 21, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 13, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!