- Alphabet Tile is now redesigned to accommodate English (Latin Script) pronunciation description help for all Devanagari Alphabets Vowels, Consonants and Barakhadis.
- Few interaction bugs fixed where the 'Alphabet Tile' animation will not work as expected.
- You can rearrange favourited alphabets tiles as per your preference just by dragging and dropping them.
- With this update, your old favourited alphabets database will be reset to accommodate the new design.
If you like using our app you can kindly spread the word about our apps on your social media profiles to let your friends and family know about it.
Note: Do follow us on social media, our handle on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube and LinkedIn is @mudrakshar
Learn to identify, write/trace and pronounce Devanagari alphabets with audio/video animated assistive writing.
Mudrakshar is specially designed to help any individual to write Devanagari alphabets by viewing an animated reference guide for alphabet construction step by step and stroke by stroke. Simplified alphabet graphics and glyphs are used to help the user to trace and thereby learn how to write, identify, pronounce Devanagari letters.
Mudrakshar App has seven different sections to ease the learning process, those are as follows:
1. All Alphabets: This section contains all Devanagari alphabets organised in a proper hierarchy of Vowels, Consonants and Barakhadi.
2. Vowels: This section contains only 12 Vowels of the Devanagari script.
3. Consonants: This section contains 36 Consonants.
4. Barakhadi: This section contains 410 Barakhadi Alphabets logically grouped in chunks for easy pronunciation.
5. Numerals: This section contains Devanagari numerals from 0 to 10.
6. Easy pronunciation in chunks: This section is smartly organised in chunks of alphabets. This will help you to remember the easiest way to pronounce Devanagari alphabets.
7. Favourites: Any alphabets that you have marked as favourites will appear in this section.
This app will be helpful to any individual from little age 4 and above who has motivation within him to learn Devanagari script. Also doesn’t matter you are from the Indian subcontinent or living abroad in any other part of the world.
For ease of use simplified Devanagari glyphs/fonts are used so it will not create any distraction in your learning process.
We are immensely happy to dedicate our best efforts to enable everyone to learn the Devanagari script.
Also, do check out our other iOS Apps called Swarakshar and Chitrakshar which will help you and your children to pronounce and identify Marathi, Sanskrit, Hindi Alphabets using pictorial and colourful charts / Aksharmala / Varnamala.
All of our apps including Mudrakshar, Swarakshar and Chitrakshar are available on your iPhone (iOS), iPod touch (iOS), iPad (iPadOS) and on your Mac (macOS) Desktop or Laptop Computer.
Also do give us a good review on the App Store and let us know with your comments what you like the most and what you want to see in future updates.
OR If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on the following page:
- February 20, 2016 Initial release
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.0.1
- January 21, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.1.5