This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Added Help button
360 Thinking Time Tracker (™Pending)
The 360 Thinking™ Get Ready*Do*Done Timer is an instructional timer app specifically designed for supporting students’ executive function skill development. It is based on the innovative clinical model of executive functioning skills known as 360 Thinking™. By using the app, students will have the opportunity to nurture their situational awareness, develop forethought of an end result, and organize resource materials, time and actions to complete a future task.
The 360 Thinking™ Get Ready*Do*Done Timer is user friendly and works on simple methodology. The app allows its users to create a time marker to get ready for work, a time marker to check in during the work, and a marker when the work is planned to end. There are tones activated when the time reaches each marker:
• There is a single tone to indicate time to get ready,
• There are two tones to indicate that the user is at the midpoint of the work
• There are three ascending tones to indicate that the user is at the stop point of the work.
• As time passes the primary color becomes more luminous to show that time has passed.
The timer app allows the user to look back and assess the productivity of the time they have spent so far! In fact, with the help of the app, the users can compare the planned vs. actual use of time. A table displays to the left of the clock interface to show the user the original plan for ready comparison.
The color indication of the 360 Thinking™ Get Ready*Do*Done Timer app has made the entire user experience easy to manage:
• The yellow color represents slowing down to get ready to start a task,
• The green color represents going ahead and doing the steps to complete a task. The split green time marker at the midpoint provides a visual reminder to break and check the status of the work,
• The red color indicates that it is time to stop the task because it is done.
- November 08, 2015 Initial release
- November 25, 2015 New version 1.1