Thanks for using the Bose Connect app! We update the app regularly so that you can get the most from your Bose products.
Here's what we did for Bose Connect version 10.0.1:
- Now you can sign in with your Bose ID
- Made Accessibility improvements
- Fixed bugs, improved the UI, and did some general cleaning up under the hood
Bose Connect unlocks the full potential of your Bose Bluetooth® Product.
EASY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
Get quick access to the key features on your products, like the auto-off timer, volume control, and battery readings. And it’s the easiest way to manage multiple Bluetooth connections. But that’s just the beginning.
SHARE THE MUSIC
MUSIC SHARE lets you listen together. Now two pairs of Bose® wireless headphones can share the experience - listen together, at the same time, while one of you DJ’s. New PARTY MODE lets you sync two SoundLink® speakers for double the audio…ideal for listening in two different places, and new STEREO MODE immerses you in music by separating the sound into Left and Right channels across two paired speakers for that amazing stereo experience.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADPHONES
CONTROLLABLE NOISE CANCELLATION on our QC®30 headphones lets you decide how much of the world to let in by adjusting the level of noise cancellation right in the app. And the built-in HEART RATE MONITOR for our SoundSport® Pulse headphones displays your heart rate clearly in the app.
AND SO MUCH MORE
From viewing product details to personalizing settings, get the most out of your Bose wireless products. It even downloads the latest software in the background and only installs it when you’re ready. See how our simple app can make all the difference.
* NOTE *
Bose Connect works with Bose Frames, QC®35, SoundSport® wireless, SoundSport® Pulse wireless, SoundSport® Free wireless, QuietControl™ 30, SoundLink® wireless II, ProFlight® headphones, and SoundWear Companion speaker, SoundLink® Color II, SoundLink® Revolve, SoundLink® Revolve+, SoundLink® Micro, and S1 Pro® speakers
Some features may not be available for all products.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under license.
- December 10, 2015 Initial release
- July 09, 2016 New version 2.0.0
- August 01, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.0
- November 18, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- December 25, 2017 New version 5.1.0
- December 26, 2018 New version 7.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 8.1.1
- August 17, 2019 New version 9.0.0
- August 29, 2019 New version 9.0.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 10.0.0
- December 17, 2019 New version 10.0.1