This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
Dental Anatomy Mastery is a premium-quality study tool that students use to master tooth morphology and occlusion concepts.
Using in-depth progress tracking, this app tells you where your knowledge is strong and where you need to improve so you can better focus your study time.
Dental Anatomy Mastery's platform is based on the 2-time Mobile App of the Year Award winner, featured in Inc. Magazine, Forbes Magazine, and is the consistently top-grossing educational app in the App Store.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 400+ dental anatomy and occlusion practice test questions with detailed rationales and high-resolution graphics
• 100+ dental concepts to help you master concepts in tooth and root development, morphology, and occlusion.
• 40+ tooth morphology practice quiz questions with high-resolution tooth images to test your knowledge of tooth anatomy, eruption, and occlusion
• Mnemonics and study tips to help you memorize tough concepts
• Tracking tool to view progress and evaluate your strongest subjects and areas needing improvement
Study for your dental anatomy class anytime and anywhere, even without internet access!
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $4.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $14.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Dental Anatomy Mastery was written by Dr. Geoffrey Skinner DDS, A contributor to the United States National Board Dental Examination (NBDE).
- November 07, 2015 Initial release
- January 29, 2016 New version 3.14.1
- July 01, 2016 New version 3.18.1
- August 03, 2016 New version 3.18.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.18.4
- December 19, 2016 New version 3.21
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.8.4625