Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Fast Company Innovation Festival is the official mobile app for the complete Fast Company Innovation Festival experience. With this app you can view the full festival schedule and speaker bios, network and interact with fellow attendees, stay connected through social media and receive festival announcements and surprises.
Key Features Include:
• View schedules across two stages and more than 100 Fast Tracks across New York City, explore session descriptions, and find networking opportunities
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips
• Interact with a real-time feed of all festival activity, including which sessions are trending, popular photos and discussion topics
• Share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• See who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
• Find sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
The Fast Company Innovation Festival, taking place November 1 – 4, 2016, will align a community of purpose-driven innovators, bringing to life the future of business and culture with a mix of playfulness and sophistication through captivating keynotes, hands-on workshops, and dynamic Fast Tracks across more than 100 venues at the most dynamic studios, startups, and centers of creativity in New York City.
About Fast Company:
Fast Company is one of the world’s leading business media brands, with an editorial focus on creativity and innovation in technology, ethical economics, leadership, and design. Headquartered in New York City, Fast Company is published by Mansueto Ventures LLC, along with our sister publication Inc. and can be found online at fastcompany.com.
innovationfestival.fastcompany.com | #FCNY16 | @fastcompany
Fast Company Innovation Festival app is free to download.
- September 29, 2015 Initial release
- October 28, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 29, 2016 New version 1.4