Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The NCTM 2015 Regional Conference Minneapolis is the official interactive mobile app for the NCTM 2015 Regional Conference & Exposition in Minneapolis, MN November 11-13, 2015
This app provides up-to-date information and easy-to-use interactive tools to enhance your Annual Meeting & Exposition experience. The mobile app allows you to:
-View schedules, explore presentations, and find special events.
-Create your own personal schedule and retrieve location and speaker information.
- Access interactive maps and find local places. Check-in to presentations, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
- Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, your location, and which presentation you're attending.
- Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and "like" and comment on other attendee check-ins.
- Agenda - view the full conference program and related information
- Attendees - see who's at the event, and connect with them on the app.
- Exhibitors - locate exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback.
- Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company.
- Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the Regional Conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins.
Remember as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great conference!
- September 27, 2015 Initial release
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.1
- December 02, 2016 New version 1.2