Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The official mobile app for the Seattle Interactive Conference featuring the agenda, session content, speakers, events and networking.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Connect directly with other attendees
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
- September 22, 2015 Initial release
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.4